June 18, 2013
- Calendar for Kids Family Fun Day is scheduled for May 18th, at Pier Village in Long Branch, from 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Check back for more details, coming soon
- May 19th, 2012, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., at Pier Village in Long Branch Calendar for Kids will be hosting a Spring Family Fun Day. More details to come.
If you are interested in being a vendor at any of these events, please email us at email@example.com.
Some of the vendors that will be joining us are:
The Fun Bus
Goddard of Tinton Falls
Learning Tree Preschool
NJ Dance Center
Seashore Day Camp
Small Factory Productions
The New School of Monmouth County
Tutor Doctor of Monmouth County
The Community YMCA
The Jersey Shore Pirates
Face Painter, Glitter Tattoos and activities hosted by Calendar for Kids too!!
- January 21st, 2012, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m., at the YMCA in Red Bank, Calendar for Kids will be hosting a Indoor Family Fun Day. More details to come.
Click here to register
- Calendar for Kids Family Fun Day May 21 Pier Village Long Branch – this event will take place at Festival Plaza at Pier Village in Long Branch, NJ on May 21, 2010 at 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a raindate of May 22nd. Click here for details.
- Saturday March 19, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM - The Puzzle Project Installation The Puzzle Collaborative Project is a growing art installation of several thousand 24” x 24” puzzle pieces made in diverse media by artists and non-artists (from community groups, libraries, schools, businesses) of all ages from across the county and world. The Project will be on view at the Arts Center from Feb 5 - July 1, 2011.Coordinated by artist Tim Kelly through a series of “Art is Good” puzzle-making workshops and individual submissions of puzzle pieces, the installation is expected to grow to over 5,000 pieces by its final viewing in 2012 in New York City. The Project's goal is to connect people through art and share their beautiful stories about life and love with the world.
Exhibition runs through July 1, 2011 • Admission Free
Tell your story and become a piece of the puzzle! All ages, artists and non-artists alike, are encouraged to participate. $10 for Individual 12" x 12" puzzle piece canvas. You can purchase and drop-off your puzzle piece at the MAC's main office (36 Church Street, Middletown, NJ 07748, next to the Middletown Train Station)
Puzzle Making Workshops with Artist Tim Kelly
February 26th (2:00 – 4:00 p.m.)
March 19th (10 a.m. to Noon)
& April 9th (2:00 – 4:00 p.m.)
$20 Fee Includes puzzle piece, materials and instruction.Project fees support the Middletown Township Cultural & Arts Council and Monmouth Medical Center’s Camp Jinka, a free summer program held at the MAC for children impacted by brain tumors and other cancers.
More information on The Puzzle Project is available at http://www.timkellyartist.com/tk_puzzle.html
Find the Middletown Arts Center on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Middletown-Arts-Center/273508501451
Click here to pre-register. Pre-registration not required, but would be appreciated.
- Calendar for Kids Indoor Activities Showcase – this event will take place at the American Red Cross in Tinton Falls, NJ on January 22, 2011
- Calendar for Kids Family Fun, Pier Village, Long Branch, NJ
- Calendar for Kids Holiday Expo, Merri-Makers, PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ. Click here for details.